Aviemore Trip 2020 – Deposits

The intended trip to Aviemore in Oct 2020 for the annual half & 10k races was, as previously announced, cancelled.

We are still hoping to return and rearrange the trip at some point but this cannot be guaranteed for 2021 at this point.

We are still holding a number of deposits from those who reserved a place on the trip. We can continue to hold on to these

In the hope that we can rearrange in the near future but we appreciate that some people may rather have theirs returned to them.

If anybody would like their deposit returned, please contact Ian Hodkinson (Trip organiser) by email (hodkinsonig@btinternet.com) or mobile (07703-687906)

All those who had entered the 2020 race(s) should have been contacted directly by Badaguish Events team regards refund or deferral already.


Thanks & regards


Scroll to top