Date(s) - 28/06/2020 - 04/07/2020
The Grand Prix series is also open to all members (not just challenge members).
A series of races, well, virtual ones for you to run over the course of a week for 9 weeks.
All you have to do is complete each event in between the dates shown and either upload your Strava or Garmin details to a weekly pinned post on the Harriers Facebook page or send your details directly into the website via email (or Contact Us)
We will record the results and update the challenge tables and award your points.
This is your second run of the 5K Time Trial.
You must have completed the first run and submitted your evidence. You must run the same route as you used for the first run.
- You must complete each race on or between the dates posted, evidence of your run must be uploaded within 48hrs of the race finishing. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Plan your route in advance of completing your run, thinking about elevation, terrain. any restrictions on your intended route.
- Evidence of your run must be submitted, either a photo of your watch, Strava details etc.
- You can play your joker but must advise the club in accordance with the challenge rules (see website for clarification)
- The above rules, except for a Joker, also apply to the juniors.
- Everyone’s safety is paramount. Especially for the juniors, however, the club cannot accept any responsibility of any injury received whilst competing in the Grand Prix. We would advise all runners to notify someone of their intended route and carry some form of emergency contact card in case of an incident.
- Junior runs should be supervised by a responsible adult or completed with the consent of parent or guardian
- We would advise all runners to carry water and a basic first aid kit when completing your run, but this is at your discretion and the club cannot be held liable in the event of any incident should you choose not to do so.
- Current government guidelines surrounding the current social distancing etc, must be observed.
- While everybody’s course will be different, in the spirit of sporting etiquette wherever you start is where you must finish.
- A separate entry is required for the St Thomas 10K. Click here