Dear all,


Have been chasing up the Hotel, Coach firm and Race director for an update on the Aviemore trip planned for this October.

The Race Director has just replied to me and also posted the below on their facebook page;


“We have been waiting as long as possible & following the government advice closely as I’m sure everyone has,

it is with regret that we are going to have to postpone the 2020 Aviemore Half Marathon until next year.
We are very busy with re-opening and rescheduling accommodation bookings but will be in touch with all registered runners in the coming weeks to arrange refunds and transfers.
When we have dates confirmed for next year we’ll let you know.
Stay safe everyone & keep running”


Please can you post this update on the Web, facebook & Instagram?

Together with a note from me that obviously the trip will now be cancelled, all deposits will be refunded ASAP,

and we will be looking to re-organise the trip as soon as we get confirmation of the date for next year.


Thanks & regards

Ian Hodkinson

Aviemore Trip coordinator

Stafford Harriers