Well not just yet, but we have switched to Harriers summer routine
- Rowley Park – all the gates are now open allowing a wider range of routes.
- All mapped road runs now switch to summer routes.
- Tuesday Speed session continue to meet at Riverway, but other locations are used, an alternative road run is available
- Thursday the main run will now be on the Chase. Different car parks are used so look at the schedule for this weeks. Mustering is every 7 minutes, there is always a back marker so no one is left behind. There is an alternative road run but due to popularity of the Chase option there isn’t usually a leader.
- Friday will move to the Castle and the Chase on alternative weeks. This week is the Castle. Both are off road improvers sessions with short muster sections. They are a great way to start your off road running experience.