Daylight getting shorter, and the temperature dropping are all signs that winter is coming.
From next week (3rd October) we are changing to our Winter Program.
High visibility clothing is essential to stay safe. With this in mind please start wearing high vis tops from 3rd October. Club rules say that plain white tops are acceptable, but I consider them to be adequate at best and recommend tops with reflective bands. Please consider wearing lights or a torch.
For sessions with mapped routes, we will change to the winter routes from 3rd October.
Thursday Chase runs have already stopped.
Friday Improvers will switch to the cricket club.
Lottery Bingo is back and just in time for Xmas. It is £10 per entry and you can
enter as many times as you like, get your friends and family to sign up too. The
more people that enter, the bigger the prize pool for you to win.
Entries open later this week and close on Friday 8th October for the first draw taking place on Saturday 9th October
Remember, you need to be in it to win it.
Club Lottery Competition Rules
- Each person selects 6 numbers between 1-59
- The lottery drawn on BBC on Saturday night will be the only draw to count in the competition
- Every weekend, when the main lottery is drawn, the numbers that appear from the machine, if they match any of your selection will be used to cross off your selected numbers
- The Bonus Ball is not counted as a part of the selection
- The draw will keep going until a winner (or winners) have successfully had all their numbers crossed off
- The winner will be the first person or persons to have all their numbers crossed in the shortest number of weeks
- In the event of multiple winners, the prize pool will be divided equally between all winners
- Cost to enter is £10 (£7 to prize pool & £3 to Stafford Harriers)
- The last date to enter will be midnight on the 7th October 2022. Any entries after that will not be counted.
- Open to all senior members of Stafford Harriers only
Winner of the first Bingo competition was Eddie Smith who won £259
Winner of the second Bingo competition was Sarah Bromley who won £182
Winner of the third Bingo competition was Antonio Treglia who won £147
Winner of the fourth Bingo competition was Sue Williams who won £133
We are hosting a major cross country event on the common on Saturday 15th October.
We need people to help set-up the course and marshals for the races.
Vanessa is Race director for this event
Please sign up if you can help (please use the message box to suggest your availability ).
List of people so far:-